We are looking for a London based Production Coordinator to join the team working on various specialist factual TV and Native Advert content.
Must be highly motivated and a great multitasker used to working autonomously and able to work in a sometimes fast-paced environment. You must be confident managing multiple projects and tight deadlines.
Have Production Experience
Great attention to detail
Be stress tolerant
Be quick thinking and easily adaptable
Live Show experience
- Organising international shoots with local crews, including sourcing and booking crew/talent
- Briefing crews via telephone or skype
- Compiling and distributing callsheets
- Organising post-production and delivery schedules
- Managing freelance editors and translators
- Compiling post-production paperwork
- Liaising with clients on shoot logistics and delivery schedules
- Investigating travel, accommodation, ground transport, permits and visas when necessary.
- Researching and booking location access in London and abroad
- Researching VT proposals and development ideas
- Updating company website and social media
- Keeping Executive Producer informed of all upcoming budgetary expenditures
- Tracking the Executive Producer’s diary
- Running the office while the Executive Producer is travelling.
- Production admin – processing PO’s, raising invoices and keeping track of paperwork.
- Assisting on shoots days if required.
- Answering the phone and taking messages.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the Executive Producer.
Start date: TBC – January
Interviews: From 5th December – 14th December
Please apply with CV, cover letter and weekly rate (including holiday) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role is London Based